Waterloo, Canada, N2L5E6
Joined on January, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
Education3rd year PhD student in Electrical Engineering at University of Waterloo, With GPA of 92.
- Teaching Assistant, "Circuits" (Undergrad Course including one semester laboratory) for three consecutive semesters as a lecturer.
- Teaching Assistant, "Electrical Machines"(Undergrad Course) for two successive semesters.
- Teaching Assistant, "Electromagnetic Fields and Waves"(Undergrad Course) for one semester.
- Teaching in an exceptional talents high-school as an instructor for “Physics” course for 5 years.
- Ranked 1st among the M.Sc. graduate students of High Voltage/High Current Systems (ECE Department), University of Tehran, 2010.
- Recipient of Student Attendance Grant for GD 2010, ICIEA and ISH 2009.
- Accepted for studying in “Allameh Helli” school, under the supervision of National Organization for
Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET)" in Iran,1995-2002.
- Awarded Exceptional Talent honor for both B.Sc. and M.Sc. programs, University of
Tehran, 2002 and 2008.
- Ranked 111thamongst over 450,000 participants in the nationwide university entrance exam for
B.Sc. degree, (earned admission to University of Tehran), 2002.
- Semifinalist of the separate national physics, chemistry and mathematics science Olympiads, 2000 and 2001.
- Ranked 1st in field of Electromagnetic among more than 4000 participants in the Iranian nationwide university entrance exam for graduate studies in Electrical Engineering-Power Systems (earned
admission to University of Tehran), 2007.
Teaching and sharing my knowledge with others are what I really love. I believe I am very good at conveying the conceptual lessons in simple way which students can deeply understand and sense it. To give an evidence the results of a test done in “Center for Career Action” show that the most suitable job for my character is an instructor in a university.
HobbiesI love travelling and exploring the world; museums are not my target but I like to go to the public and experience how people live around the world.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.